Are you interested in becoming a Community Ambassador for the Fairfield Innovation Plan? The project team is seeking applicants who are currently residents of Fairfield to help facilitate the planning process. Each Community Ambassador will receive a stipend for their work. Responsibilities include:
- Attending and helping lead future community meetings
- Providing updates and outreach to Fairfield residents door-to-door or by phone
- Organizing and attending meetings with neighborhood residents and stakeholders
- Providing detailed notes and documentation of activities as needed
- Assisting in the development of Early Action Projects
The Community Ambassadors must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a variety of people. Former Northcott Court residents are especially encouraged to apply.
Community Ambassadors should anticipate spending no more than 4 hours per week on assigned tasks. Schedule is flexible and hours can be worked in conjunction with another part-time or full-time job.
Apply by completing the Community Ambassador Application. Please submit your completed application (or required applicant information) to:
City of Huntington, WV
Director of Planning and Development
800 Fifth Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
(304)-696-4486, Ext. 1020