Residents and workers of Fairfield, we need your help!
The Fairfield Innovation Plan planning team invites you to participate in our Choice Neighborhood Resident survey. We are conducting this survey to help us better understand neighborhood conditions and the needs of you and your neighbors.
Eligibility: The survey may be taken by anyone who lives or works within the Fairfield neighborhood of Huntington, West Virginia
Deadline: Completed surveys are due by TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019 AT 5:00PM
Sections: This survey includes four (4) sections that you may complete:
- Neighborhood, Housing and Mobility
- Education and Youth
- Safety and Health
- Employment and Job Training
You are not required to complete each section, but you are encouraged to
complete those sections that interest you most.
Raffle: For each section that is completed and submitted, you will receive
one (1) raffle ticket that will automatically enter you for a chance to win one (1)
of the following prizes:
- A $150 Amazon Gift Card (Quantity: 1)
- A $50 Amazon Gift Card (Quantity: 3)
Each participant may earn no more than four (4) raffle tickets. Your name
and email or phone number must be provided to be entered into the raffle.
The drawing will be held on Wednesday, May 1, 2019. You do not need to be
present at the drawing to win.
Submission: The survey may be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Click the links below to complete and submit each section of the survey:
- Download a paper survey (HERE). A completed paper survey may be dropped off OR mailed to:
Scott Lemley, Director of Planning & Development
Room L7, City Hall, 800 Fifth Avenue, Huntington, WV 25701
- A completed paper survey may be scanned and emailed to Scott Lemley,
Director of Planning & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.